1. Iconic City Course. Taking in beautiful South Bank, to a full closure of the spectacular Story Bridge and a Rockstar finish at Riverstage – whether a local or new to Brisbane, this is the perfect opportunity to see the city from a different angle.
2. Run faster in 2020! Following such positive feedback on our new course last year, we’re bringing you the same great course in 2020. If you ran in 2019, this is the perfect opportunity to chase a course PB
3. Medals. All finishers will receive a 2020 finisher medal to commemorate their experience
4. Marathon motivation – Challenge Yourself! Bask in the glory of ticking that big run off of your bucket list. Our Marathon and Half Marathon finishers will also receive an exclusive 2020 Finisher Towel when they cross that finish line
5. Live timing and results across all distances – Whether you’re running 42km, 21km, 10km, 5km or 2km, let friends and family track you while you run
6. Celebrate! While you’re in the city, pick from a myriad of bars and restaurants for those post race celebrations. You’ve earned it
Challenge yourself in 2020! Set your goals; share them with friends and family and sign up early to save with our Super Early Bird prices. Remember, you’ll also receive a 10% discount if you register as part of a team!
Entries open online Tuesday 1 October